Who Can Use This Feature?
The Vidyard for Zendesk integration allows users to create, send, and track personalized video messages from directly within a Zendesk support ticket.
This article demonstrates how to enable and use the Vidyard integration in Zendesk.
- You must subscribe to Zendesk Team tier or higher
- To enable the Vidyard integration, you must be an administrator in Zendesk
Enable the Vidyard Integration
- Sign in to Zendesk as an administrator
- From the admin dashboard, click on Settings , then Marketplace
- Search the Zendesk Marketplace for the Vidyard app, then select Install
- If necessary, apply any role or group restrictions, then click Install
Insert video into a support ticket
Once enabled, all users with permission to access the Vidyard app will see a camera icon as option in the toolbar of tickets.
- Click on the camera icon
- Choose to either create a Vidyard account or sign in
- Select New Video to create or upload a recording
- Select videos from your library to build a playlist
- Click on Folders to add videos from other folders to which you've been invited (available on Business plans only)
- Use the Selected tab to arrange the order of your chosen playlist
- Select the title of any video to preview it in-app.
- Insert your video or playlist into the ticket by selecting Share
- Learn more about Vidyard browser and device requirements
- Learn how Vidyard identifies viewers