With the Vidyard for Zoom integration, any meeting or webinar that your users record to the cloud will automatically upload to their personal folder in Vidyard.
By uploading your recordings to Vidyard, you can better manage your cloud storage capacity in Zoom. Your recordings will also become available for playback and distribution with all the great features available in Vidyard:
- automatically generate English-language captions for your recording
- Secure your video with a password, IP whitelist, or single sign on (SSO)
- Distribute on your recording on branded video hub or sharing page
- Capture and review detailed viewer analytics as the recording is watched and re-watched by your audience
Your Vidyard user must:
The Zoom account that you use to set up the integration must:
*Note: you might choose to use a Zoom account dedicated to setting up third-party services and integrations.
Connect Vidyard to Zoom
The Zoom integration is an account-wide integration. You must have access to the top-level parent folder in Vidyard in order to set up the integration.
- From Vidyard dashboard, Admin > Integrations
- If necessary, use the Change Folder button to switch to the integration page at the top-level parent folder
- Select the Add button next to Zoom
Zoom will launch a window asking you to authorize Vidyard to access to your account. If you are not already, you may be prompted to sign in to Zoom. Ensure that you sign in with the appropriate Zoom user account to authorize the integration.
Select Authorize to continue.
Delete the Zoom integration
When you delete the Zoom integration, cloud recordings from Zoom will no longer automatically upload into your users' personal folders in Vidyard.
Any data used to establish the integration with Zoom (like your Zoom Account ID) is removed from Vidyard.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Admin > Integrations
- If necessary, use the Change Folder button to switch to the integration page at the top-level, parent folder of the account
- Open the menu next to Zoom, then select Delete
You can also choose to delete the integration from your account in the Zoom Marketplace.
- Sign in to the Zoom Marketplace, then select Manage
- Click on Installed Apps
- Next to Vidyard, select Uninstall then follow the prompts to confirm your decision