Did you know that you can move or change the size of your camera bubble when recording your screen with Vidyard?
Your camera is added to a screen recording whenever you select the Screen + Cam option from the Vidyard browser extension (Chrome & Edge) or the desktop app.
- 👉 Learn how to expand the size of your camera bubble
- 👉 Learn how to move your camera bubble
Expand the size of your camera bubble
Either before or during a screen recording, you can expand and collapse your camera bubble to change its size.
Simply click the button in the corner of your camera bubble to either expand or collapse.
Expanding your camera bubble is ideal if you want to:
- easily transition between sharing your screen and focusing attention on yourself as the presenter (for example, in an introduction or wrap-up to the video)
Move your camera bubble
Sometimes your camera bubble might block a part of the screen that you want to show your viewers.
Simply click and drag the camera bubble to move it around.
- You move both the expanded or collapsed sizes of your camera bubble
- You can move camera bubble both before or during a screen recording