You can use Vidyard's mobile apps (for iOS and Android) to record and share videos on the go.
Once installed, simply tap the camera icon at the bottom of the app to start a new recording. You can then share the video link directly to Slack, Gmail, Messenger, an SMS text—any app where you communicate with others.
Start a new camera recording
- Open the Vidyard mobile app on your phone, then select the camera icon to start a new recording.
- Select the rotating arrows 🔄 to switch between your rear and front-facing camera, then tap the red circle 🔴 to begin recording.
- Tap the stop button ⏹️ to end the recording
- Give your video a title, then select Looks Good! to finish
Switching between cameras while recording
During a recording, you can switch between using your phone's rear and front-facing cameras.
- Tap the pause button while recording
- Tap the rotating arrows 🔄 to switch cameras (rear or front-facing)
- Tap the red circle 🔴 to resume recording