Who Can Use This Feature?
Wondering how to embed a Vidyard player in Drupal? It's surprisingly easy to do and accepts our iframe, inline and lightbox embed codes.
How to Embed a Vidyard Player in a Drupal page
- Log into your Drupal account and browse to the Content tab.
- Click + Add content.
- Choose the content type you'd like to create. For this example, we've selected Basic page.
- Select PHP code from the Text Format dropdown.
- Paste in any of our embed codes (iframe, inline, lightbox). In the example below, we are using the inline embed code for a player but all Vidyard embed codes are accepted. Only iframes can be accepted in the 'Full HTML' text format.
- Add a title before clicking Save.