You can embed your video content into a Zendesk Guide articles in a few click, all without using a video embed code.
Because Vidyard is an accepted oEmbed provided in Zendesk, you only need to provide the sharing page URL to embed video on an article.
- You must have a paid subscription with Vidyard to embed videos
- Must have Zendesk user permissions to create and edit Guide articles
Add a video to the article
- In the Zendesk Guide app, create a new article (Add > Article) or edit an existing article
- In the text editor tool bar, click on the Add video button to insert a video
- Paste the URL for your sharing page into the field
- Click Insert
Zendesk will only accept a particular format for the sharing page URL. For example, you may either have
https://embed.vidyard.com/share/[UUID] as the URL format, or you might have a custom domain name for your URL (
If necessary, change the format of your sharing page URL to
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/[UUID] in order to embed the video.