Google Sites is one of the most popular tools to create collaboration websites without the need for a vast amount of coding knowledge.
This article demonstrates how to use the Vidyard iframe to embed a video into Google Sites.
Embed a video into Google Sites
- Log in to Google Sites. Either edit an existing site or click Create > in New Sites
- In Vidyard, obtain the "src" section of the video's iframe embed code.
- To obtain the URL: Select the Share button on a video in your library
- Select the Embed option, then click More Options > Copy iFrame code.
- Paste the iframe code into a text editor, then select the portion of the iframe code that begins with play.vidyard and ends with html. It will look something like this: play.vidyard.com/XXXXXXXX.html
- Return to Google Sites. Under the Insert tab, select Embed URL
- Paste the portion of the iframe code (obtained from Vidyard) into the URL field.
- You can then adjust the size of the video and position on the webpage as needed.