Simply copy the responsive embed code and add it to your page's HTML. You'll also benefit from these additional embed code features:
- Vidyard's embed code is out-of-the-box responsive. As long as your embed location has a responsive containing element, the embed code will automatically conform to the dimension of your webpage.
- Built-in Player API
- We've included the Vidyard Player API in the embed code, so you can programatically manipulate the behavior of a player on any page where the code has been added.
- You must have the Player Embeds feature as part of your paid plan with Vidyard (this feature is not available to GoVideo free users).
Copy the embed code
- From the Vidyard dashboard, click Content > Player
- Hover your cursor over a player, then click Share
- Under the Responsive Embed option, click Copy Code
- Select Use Lightbox to change the code to a lightbox embed
- Enter dimensions to force the maximum width and height of the player
- Insert the embed into the source code of your webpage.
Fallback to an iframe embed
- An iframe is used to reference and display a source element external to the webpage (in this case, the Vidyard player).
Simply select the Trouble embedding? checkbox to copy the iframe embed code
Embed types and marketing automation platforms (MAPs)
One of Vidyard’s most powerful features is its ability to integrate with various Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs) such as Marketo, Oracle Eloqua and Hubspot. How you choose to embed a player on your website impacts how Vidyard communicates with an integrated MAP.
In order for Vidyard to communicate video view analytics to an integrated MAP platform, two things must be present:
- Your MAP's tracking cookie must be present on the same page as the Vidyard player.
|Embed type||Can communicate with MAP?|
|Responsive embed (inline or lightbox)||Yes|
|Vidyard hubs and sharing pages||Yes (see notes below)|
Add the tracking script from your MAP to your video hub or sharing page.