Are you looking for HubSpot Video?
The Vidyard integration for Hubspot CRM is different from HubSpot Video. The Vidyard integration for HubSpot CRM is a data integration feature available to customers who have upgraded to Vidyard Enterprise for HubSpot.
HubSpot Video (powered by Vidyard) is the set of native video features available in HubSpot. Available to HubSpot Pro and Enterprise customers at no extra cost, HubSpot Video allows you to create powerful connections with video at all stages of the customer journey—from directly inside Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub.
The Vidyard integration for HubSpot CRM is our video analytics solution for HubSpot Marketing Hub customers.
With this integration, Vidyard will push data about your prospects' viewing behavior directly to their contact records in HubSpot CRM. You can use this data to better qualify leads based on their viewing behavior, trigger nurture emails, and drive prospects through the business funnel
You'll receive data including:
- How many videos your leads have watched
- Percentage watched for each video
- The total seconds spent watching your video content
- As well as additional information like: video name, player name, timestamp, the Vidyard group to which the video belongs, embed URL, associated video IDs and Custom Attributes
In Vidyard you must have:
- The HubSpot Integration feature enabled for your organization
- You must belong to a role with the Edit Integrations permission enabled
Set up Vidyard for HubSpot
- Log into your Vidyard account.
- From the Vidyard dashboard click Admin > Integrations.
- Select HubSpot from the integrations menu, then click Sync with HubSpot
- You will be taken to the HubSpot login page. Enter your HubSpot credentials and log in.
- You may be prompted to allow Vidyard access to HubSpot. Click Authorize.
HubSpot and Vidyard should now be connected. Vidyard will being to push video view data to your HubSpot account.
Enable view data events on your Contacts' Timelines
To best view and utilize video data, ensure that the Vidyard for HubSpot integration filter is set up within your HubSpot contact records.
- In your HubSpot instance, click Contacts
- Open a Contact Record
- Click Filter Timeline
- Ensure that Vidyard for HubSpot is selected under Integrations