The GoVideo for Zendesk integration allows users to create, send, and track personalized video messages from directly within a Zendesk support ticket.
This article demonstrates how to enable and use the GoVideo integration in Zendesk.
- You must subscribe to Zendesk Team tier or higher
- To enable the GoVideo integration, you must be an administrator in Zendesk
Enable the GoVideo Integration
- Sign in to Zendesk as an administrator
- From the admin dashboard, click on the Settings (gear icon), then Marketplace
- Search the Zendesk Marketplace for Vidyard GoVideo, then select Install
- If necessary, apply any role or group restrictions, then click Install
Insert video into a support ticket
Once enabled, all users with permission to access the GoVideo app will see a camera icon as option in the toolbar of tickets.
- Click on the camera icon
- Choose to either create a GoVideo account or sign in
- Select New Video to create or upload a recording
- Select videos from your library to build a playlist
- Click on Groups to add videos from other groups to which you've been invited as a member (this is an paid GoVideo feature)
- Use the Selected tab to arrange the order of your chosen playlist
- Select the title of any video to preview it in-app.
- Insert your video or playlist into the ticket