So you've produced and edited your personalized video project? Now it's time to submit the project to Vidyard so that it can be personalized!
This article outlines how to securely submit a personalized video project to Vidyard.
It also indicates how the project file and any additional assets (including licensed fonts, video file) should be structured in a folder.
- A complete video project that adheres to Vidyard's technical guidelines for personalization
- The Personalized Video feature enabled in Vidyard
Submit your personalized video project
Sign in to the Vidyard platform to submit your project:
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Personalization
- Choose the Upload tab
- Use the uploader box at the bottom of the page to give your file a descriptive name
- Click Choose File, then upload the following:
.zipfile (less than 2GB in size) that contains: an Adobe After Effects project (
.aepfile), a copy of your video (
.mp4or file), and a folder with all licensed fonts.
- if necessary, a
.csvfile (less than 10MB in size) that contains: the details of your intended video recipients required for personalization (for example: first name, company, etc.)
Example project file
Refer to our example of how to structure your