Video Settings allow you to configure options for each individual video within a player. Under the Settings tab, configure the metadata (name, descriptions, tags) for each video.
- From the Vidyard dashboard, select Content > Videos (all of your uploaded videos are available here)
- Hover over the video that you want to edit, then click Settings
Under the Settings tab, configure the following options:
- Name: set a name for your video (character limit: 100)
- The video name will appear when within a playlist menu
- Description: give your video a description (character limit: 2048)
- Tags: add descriptive tags to your video (character limit: 100)
- Consider adding tags when you have a large amount of content in Vidyard that needs categorization. Including relevant tags helps to improve SEO when videos are added to a sitemap or pushed to YouTube.