The Vidyard Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues—all in just a few clicks.
The Chrome extension also allows you to easily upload video files from your computer to your video library.
- You must have a Vidyard account
Open your video library
- Click on the Vidyard extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on Videos tab, then select Go to Library
Upload a video file from your computer
- Click on Upload in the top, right-hand corner of the library
- Select a supported video file from your computer
The video will begin to encode once the upload is complete. Encoding may take a few moments.
Vidyard Free and Pro users can upload videos with a maximum file size of 5GB. All other packages allow you to upload videos with a maximum file size of 16GB.