The Vidyard Chrome extension allows you to create and share videos with your customers, prospects, and colleagues—all in just a few clicks.
The Chrome extension also allows you to edit your videos, including the ability to trim the beginning and end of a video.
- You must have a Vidyard account
Select a video from your library
You can trim your videos on the video edit page. The edit page opens whenever you finish a new recording.
You can also open the edit page for a video at any time from the video library.
- Click on the Vidyard extension in the top, right-corner of your browser
- Click on Videos tab, then select Go to Library
- Hover over the video that you want to edit, then click on the title of the video
Make sure that you've selected a video from the library and not a playlist. If you've selected a playlist, click on the title of the video inside the playlist to open the video edit page.
Trim your video
- Open a video on the edit page, then select the Trim button
- Click and drag the ends of the video to the location where you want to apply the trim
- Click Trim when finished
- The trimmed video will overwrite the original
- Once applied, you cannot revert the trim